Recreational activities at The Glebe
Here you can enjoy some of the most picturesque and scenic areas of the region.
With a campus of 65 acres and spectacular views of the Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains, it’s no wonder that being outdoors and recreational activities are top priorities at The Glebe. Recreational games and competitive fun are a part of what residents enjoy at The Glebe. We offer a wide range of activities that sustain the wellness and vitality of residents that include:
- Bocce Ball, card and board games and shuffleboard are played weekly.
- Dancing programs include line dancing, Latin dancing, dancercise and square dancing.
- A new aquatics center with an indoor heated saltwater and therapy pool and modern fitness center.
- Beautiful walking paths, gazebos, and garden areas to enjoy some of the most picturesque areas of the region.
- The famous Appalachian Trail comes through Daleville. There are more than 12,000 acres of trails in the area for all levels of hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- With more than 15 area courses to choose from, golf in the Roanoke area can be exciting and scenic.