Julia D’Amora, DO
The Glebe and Carilion’s Center for Healthy Aging have entered into a partnership with the Center for Healthy Aging serving as the Medical Directorship for The Glebe’s Health & Wellness Services.
While the entire Center for Healthy Aging practice will serve as a consultant and support, the Primary Physician assigned to The Glebe will be Dr. Julia D’Amora, DO.
Dr. D’Amora comes with exceptional credentialing and more than 16 years of practice with concentration in the geriatric population.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine at Virginia Tech
- Undergraduate Gwyneed Mercy College, B.S. in Biology
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Carilion Family Medicine
- Fellowships: Geriatric Medicine, Faculty Development
- Board Certification: Family Medicine
For more information about the Center for Healthy Aging visit: carilionclinic.org/geriatrics/providers.